WELCOME TO THE FULL REGISTRATION OF THE EDGE CONFERENCE 2017
The conference will be held on 29-30 March at the picturesque location of one of Southampton’s most iconic landmarks: the Grand Harbour Hotel.
The 2 day conference will bring together research professionals from different international settings to share vital skills and experiences using the EDGE system. You will hear from various keynote speakers across the research community, enjoy a mix of user-led breakout sessions, and have the opportunity to learn new skills and techniques from our group of EDGE experts.
The conference is designed to accelerate research practices across the field, supporting you in adding value to your organisation and boosting the research effort as a whole. Not only is the conference a platform for presenting and discussing EDGE expertise, it also is a springboard for networking and information-sharing.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- Learn how other users utilise EDGE in their own research
- Discover how to take advantage of the specific functions of EDGE more effectively (e.g., reports, finance and workflows)
- Engage with Keynote speakers and Health professionals
- Gain an insight into the future of EDGE
- 2-day conference: 29-30 March 2017
- Grand Harbour Hotel, Southampton
- Packages include full 2-day conference, all refreshments, lunches and 1 x dinner with entertainment. Accommodation not included.
NHS/Education delegate rate:
£195 per person
Non-NHS/Non-Education delegate rate:
£295 per person
- 10% discount on group bookings for 5 persons or more. Email email@example.com
ACCOMMODATION, TRAVEL AND CONtact
Southampton offers a good selection of accommodation to suit different budgets and great opportunities to visit places of interest. Please find below links to help you make the most of your stay in Southampton.
Payments made by debit or credit card can be taken by the University of Southampton online store which will ask you to create an account to make the purchase.
For payment by purchase order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org